OIT performs routine maintenance on servers and systems every Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon. Many IT services may be offline intermittently during this time. Network access and computing resources availability (Banner, E-Learning, Exchange server, etc.) may also be affected. Since this is a low-usage period, fewer UA customers will be impacted. For questions, contact the IT Service Desk at (205) 348-5555 or email@example.com.
Supported Operating Systems & Software
The IT Service Desk supports commonly used operating systems and software at The University of Alabama.
- Windows 7 and above
- Macintosh OS 10.6 and above
- Microsoft Office 2007 and above (Windows)
- Microsoft Office 2008 and above(Macintosh)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Safarai 10.6 and above
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 and above (Windows)
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Macintosh)
For a complete listing of OIT administered software programs and applications, go to http://oit.ua.edu/oit/services/software-licensing/