3/5/2013 – A recent security incident at Evernote allowed attackers... Read More
Wi-Fi Protected Access – UA-WPA2
UA-WPA2 provides secure wireless communications through the use of WPA2 Enterprise and will replace the pre-shared key SSID rolled out as an interim solution last year (PSK).
You will be required to enter your My Bama ID and password. We have established a web site to configure the following wireless (Wi-Fi) devices:
- Setup WPA on Windows (XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8)
- Setup WPA on Mac OS X (10.5 – 10.8.x)
- Setup WPA on iOS Devices (iphone,ipad)
- Setup WPA on Android Devices
- Setup WPA on Blackberry Devices
If you experience issues, contact the IT Service Desk at ITSD@ua.edu or (205) 348-5555.