The Technology Research Advisory Committee represents a team of researchers and affiliates who define and provide direction on the utilization and implementation of advanced cyber infrastructure to support the graduate and undergraduate research and academic efforts of the University of Alabama.
- Ensure the quality of information technology services for all of the University community through expanded research resources and infrastructure.
- Enhance the research mission of the University through technology innovations and expanded capabilities.
- Enrich academic experiences through the utilization of cyber infrastructure to promote student success and faculty excellence.
- Engage the community beyond The University of Alabama campus and build global collaborative research initiatives through the use of cyber infrastructure.
- Establish an environment by means of enabling technologies that supports the development of the undergraduate and graduate research initiatives of The University of Alabama
Special Interest Groups
- Simulation and Visualization Technology
- High Performance Computing
- Dr. Ajay Agrawal, Engineering
- Dr. Sagy Cohen, Geography
- Dr. David Dixon, Chemistry
- Dr. Andy Earnest, Civil, Constr, & Enviro Engineering
- Dr. Janna Fierst, Biology
- Dr. John Higginbotham, Medicine
- Dr. John McGowan, OIT
- Scott Montgomery, OIT
- Dr. Carl Pinkert, Research
- Dr. Dean Townsley, Physics & Astronomy
- Dr. Heath Turner, Engineering
- Dr. Dawn Williams, Physics
- Dr. Tom Wilson, Library