- Go to your device settings.
- Tap Wifi.
- Connect to UA-WPA2.
- In the window that comes up, enter your myBama username in the “Identity” field
- Leave “Anonymous Identity” blank
- Enter your myBama password in the “Password” field.
- Tap Connect.
If this is not successful, you may need to forget the network. Forgetting a network will reset your connection and prompt you to connect again.
How to forget a network on an Android Devices
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Wifi.
- Press and hold on the network you want to forget (UA-WPA2).
- Tap forget this network (wording may vary depending on your device).
- Attempt to connect to UA-WPA2 again.
On some Android devices, you may be prompted to change the authentication type from EAP-TLS to LEAP. If you are still unable to connect, please bring your device to the IT Service Desk in 125 Gordon Palmer Hall.