- Click the wireless network icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click the network UA-WPA2.
- Enter your myBama credentials when prompted for a username and password.
If you are still unable to connect, please try some of the methods below. Forgetting a network will reset your connection and prompt you to connect again.
Forgetting a network on OS X:
- Click the Apple icon in the top left hand corner of your screen.
- Click “System Preferences”.
- Click “Network”.
- Ensure you are on the wifi tab on the left and click “Advanced”.
- In the white box at the top of the Advanced window, find the network UA-WPA2 and/or UA-HELP and click on it.
- Click the “-“ sign under the white box.
- Close out of the Advanced window and click apply.
- Attempt to connect to UA-WAP2 again.
If you are still unable to connect, please bring your device to the IT Service Desk in 125 Gordon Palmer Hall.