LISTSERV is an easy-to-use email list management software that allows organizations, classes, departments, committees, and other groups of 25 or more that need to communicate with their members. LISTSERV allows faculty and staff to create, maintain, and communicate with mailing lists.
Advantages to a LISTSERV
- LISTSERV supports all types of mailing lists, including email newsletters and announcement lists.
- LISTSERV owners can control who sends messages to the list.
- Owners can also control who is subscribed to the list.
- The LISTSERV creates a comprehensive archive of postings searchable from the LISTSERV management site.
Request a LISTSERV
To request a LISTSERV, please click on the link below. Once your request has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email and instructions on how to manage your list.Request a LISTSERV Mailing List
After your request has been processed, you will need to create a password to login to LISTSERV.
- Go to listserv.ua.edu.
- Click on the ‘Log In’ in the upper right corner.
- Click on the link ‘get a new LISTSERV password’.
- Enter your e-mail address and your preferred password.
- Click the ‘Register Password’ button.
- You will receive a confirmation email from LISTSERV.
- Follow the instructions to activate your password.
Forgot your password?
Click here to create a new password.
If you need additional assistance with LISTSERV, please contact our IT Service Desk.