- Go to your device settings.
- Tap Wifi.
- Connect to eduroam.
- For EAP method, select PEAP.
- For Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPV2.
- In the domain field, enter ua.edu.
- For CA certificate, select Do not validate.
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email address in the Identity field.
- Leave “Anonymous Identity” blank
- Enter your myBama password in the Password field.
- Tap Connect.
If this is not successful, you may need to forget the network. Forgetting a network will reset your connection and prompt you to connect again.
How to forget a network on an Android Devices
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Wifi.
- Press and hold on the network you want to forget.
- Tap forget this network (wording may vary depending on your device).
- Attempt to connect again.
On some Android devices, you may be prompted to change the authentication type from EAP-TLS to LEAP. If you are still unable to connect, please contact the IT Service Desk.