- Visit your device settings.
- Select Wifi.
- Click eduroam.
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email address
- Enter your myBama password
- For EAP method, choose PEAP
- For Phase 2 authentication, choose MSCHAPv2
- For CA certificate, select Do not verify.
- For Domain, enter ua.edu
- Click on your wireless network icon.
- Connect to eduroam.
- In the window that comes up change the Authentication method to PEAP.
- Check the box that says “No CA Certificate Required”.
- Put your firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email address in the “Identity” field.
- Leave “Anonymous Identity” blank.
- Enter your myBama password in the “Password” field.
If you are still unable to connect, please contact the IT Service Desk.