Your audio/visual technology support center.
Audio/Visual Solutions provides support and maintenance, consultation, design, installation, and training for a variety of audio/visual resources, including classrooms, conference rooms, digital signage, the indoor and outdoor Emergency PA system, and technical support for live events.
- Consultation, design, maintenance and support of multimedia classrooms and conference rooms
- Computer support for multimedia classrooms
- Tegrity and clicker troubleshooting
- Individual or group workshops on use of multimedia systems
- Development of operation manuals for multimedia systems
- Development of systems for special display mediums with A/V controls
- Set-up and operation of PA and/or video projection systems for University-related events
- Digital signage site surveys and installations
- Short-term rental of some portable equipment
Report an Issue
To report an issue with a classroom, a digital sign, or part of the Indoor Emergency PA system:
- Use the classroom help phone (Dial 2) to reach the AVS help desk.
- Dial 348-3453 from any other phone.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a Request
Submit a new AV request, or check on an existing request through our online portal.