Qualtrics users might have received an email directly from Qualtrics about “The New Qualtrics Insight Platform” (see the end of this post). It contains links to live and recorded webinars, as well as a link to the support page. A few things were unclear, so please see below for some clarifying information.
Important points about the change:
- Qualtrics will automatically switch to the new platform on May 23rd.
- You may experience the new Qualtrics platform now by clicking on your name in the upper right corner, then selecting “Experience the Qualtrics Insight Platform”. You may toggle back and forth between the two in this manner.
- NOTE: The only thing that will not be saved in the new platform are reports. However, any new surveys you create in the new platform will appear in the current platform. And all active surveys will continue collecting data.
- ALL of your surveys and data will remain intact when the change is made.
- The login URL and the use of your myBama username and password will not change.
A few changes in the new platform:
- Surveys will be referred to as “projects”
- Folders will be on the left side, and now you can have up to 5 levels of subfolders to organize your projects.
- The icons currently on the right end of the row for each survey will be available as a drop down at the end of the row.
- “Collaborate” will be “Share” in the new drop down list
- “Advanced Options” will be “Tools” as tab at the top when viewing a survey
OIT encourages users to explore the new Qualtrics platform to familiarize yourself before the change on May 23rd. Also take advantage of the webinars and information on the support page. More information can be found in the email below from Qualtrics.
If you have any questions about UA Qualtrics, you may find the answer on the Qualtrics page, or enter a ticket with the IT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today we’re excited to launch the new Qualtrics Insight Platform. For the first time ever, organizations can gather, manage, and take action on insights from customers, employees, and markets on a single platform. In the past, technology hasn’t allowed organizations to combine these insights and take action across their entire organization.
But that’s all changing today…
The new Qualtrics Insight Platform:
Is a single hub for your customer experience, market research, and employee insights
Gives you the tools you need to discover and share insights beyond just data collection
Operationalizes and automates transforming insights into action
The Qualtrics Insight Platform brings it all together. This has never been done before, and as a brand that attended the Qualtrics Insight Summit, you now have early access.
Starting today you will be able to switch between the current Research Suite and the new Qualtrics Insight Platform. We want to reassure you that:
You can switch back and forth between the new and current version during the preview period
You can access all your existing reports and data during the preview period and after the transition
All active surveys will be unaffected
There were too many features to show at Summit. Most new features are enabled immediately, a few features can be enabled by contacting your sales representative.
Visit our support page for a complete overview of the new Qualtrics Insight Platform. Additionally, consider attending our live webinars:
Qualtrics Basic Training Webinar Recorded | Live
Qualtrics Advanced Training Webinar Recorded | Live
Qualtrics Data, Analysis, and Reporting Webinar Recorded | Live
At the end of the preview period, your organization will transition permanently to the new Qualtrics Insight Platform. You can see when the preview period for your organization will end by simply logging in to Qualtrics. You’ll have access to all your existing data and reports during the preview period and after the transition.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 800-340-9194 or reach out to your Client Success rep at Qualtrics. We’re excited to see all the amazing things you accomplish with the Qualtrics Insight Platform.