Enterprise Accounts Now Available for UA Faculty & Staff
OIT is excited to offer Enterprise Adobe Creative Cloud accounts to all UA faculty and staff free of charge! Faculty and staff can create their enterprise account by visiting the myBama Tech tab or by clicking the button below.
Please follow the guides below to ensure a successful installation.
Account Creation and Installation
First, you will need to register for an Adobe Enterprise Account, then you can download the CC software.
- Visit the myBama Tech Tab, navigate to Adobe Creative Cloud under OIT services, and click on the link – Create Your Account.
- You will be redirected to the confirmation screen – Adobe Account Ready. Your account is created, now let’s download the software.
- Click on the link – Adobe Creative Cloud App. This will direct you to Adobe’s website.
- Click the blue download button at the top right.
- Proceed by answering the questions, then click sign in.
- You’ll be directed to a sign in page, BUT FIRST, click the link “Sign in with an Enterprise ID” at the bottom of the page.
- THEN enter your myBama username @ua.edu email address and password, then click sign in.
- From there you will see a screen where you can select “Adobe ID personal account” or “Enterprise ID company or school account.” Click Enterprise ID – this is your new UA-associated Enterprise account.
- Now the Creative Cloud Software will begin to download.
- Follow the steps provided by the installer to install Creative Cloud if you do not already have it on your machine.
- If you already have Creative Cloud Apps on your machine, logout of your existing account, then log back in with your new Enterprise ID and password.
- Once you download the software, then enter your Enterprise user ID and password into the CC App, you can use your applications as you normally would, or download new apps!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is my UA Enterprise email address?
Your Enterprise email address is your myBama account name @ ua.edu (ex. John L. Doe, email@example.com).
What if I already have an Adobe ID?
In order to obtain the Adobe software at no charge, you will need to create an Enterprise Account. Please follow the steps above.
What if I already have an Adobe Creative Cloud Apps on my machine?
That’s great, you do not have to re-download or download new apps. You will still need to create a new Enterprise Account to authenticate your applications. Once you’ve created an Enterprise Account, you can login to your existing apps with this new Enterprise Account credentials.
What if I already have a UA-serialized account and Creative Cloud apps?
This account will soon expire. Please create an Enterprise Account as soon as possible. Click the button above and follow the steps to get started.
Why am I getting a message that I already have an account?
You may have previously created an Adobe ID with your @ua.edu email address. You will need to create a new Adobe Enterprise Account in order to use the version provided to faculty and staff at no cost. Click the button above and follow the steps to get started.
Why am I getting a message that my username is not valid?
Enter your Enterprise email address, which is your myBama account name @ ua.edu. The application will not recognize any other UA email address.